The Car Movers Directory (CMD) Index
- The CMD index gives visitors an overall idea on how well a car shipping business is represented and scores with partners and customers throughout the industry.
- The CMD Index is derived at by adding the total scores of all reference sites together with the significance scores for all reference sites.
- A significance score is a value of importance CMD has allocated to a reference site. The significance score for each reference site is based on the credibility, validity and value the reference site has in the vehicle transportation industry.
- Not all registered companies may indicate scores with their references. They have either not requested the data from the reference sites or have chosen not to do so.
- We encourage auto transportation businesses to update their reference information as it helps a visitor to see at a glance what their status is at that site and can compare it with other businesses.
- A high CMD score does not necessarily indicate that these are the best car moving companies, but that those companies are performing well for each reference that is represented on Car Movers Directory.
- Although some car shipping companies may be represented at some reference sites they may have chosen not to have it updated in their profiles on Car Movers Directory.
- You will find that the high ranked auto transport companies often ask a premium rate for their services. There are many up and coming or smaller businesses that my offer the same and even better services at a lower rate.
- We recommend you to do your homework well and contact a vehicle transport businesses personally for more information on what they have to offer.
- To determine the CMD Index we have considered the following:
- The CMD Score for each reference for car shipping services.
- The significance of each reference for car shipping services.
- The CMD score for each reference is explained here: http://www.carmoversdirectory.com/references
- There is no upper limit to the CMD score.
All Rights Reserved